Bonnie Simpson peacefully passed away on June 6, 2019. She was the daughter of Edith Huseby and Herbert Henzie. She was the sister of James Henzie, Robert Henzie and Gary Huseby. Bonnie was a former resident of Pampa Texas, Shamrock Texas and a current resident of Grand Junction, CO. She leaves behind the love of her life Lawrence Simpson, married 41 years. Bonnie was stepmother to Larry and Kurt Simpson and had four grandchildren, one great grandchild and another on the way. She enjoyed traveling, arts and crafts and animals.
- For the Record
- Conversations on Poverty
- B&G Appreciation Day
- Gray County commissioners entertain proposals from both Hemphill Co. Hospital District and Pampa EMS
- From the Press Box: What I’m looking forward to at Broncos training camp.
- Altrusa International of Pampa, Texas, Inc.
- Cavender’s to Sell Paper Torches at the Register in July to Support Special Olympics Texas Athletes
- Xcel Energy grants $167,700 to area nonprofits
- Minnesota man arrested for public intoxication
- Four arrested over the weekend for DWI
- County Judge Porter shares details on McLean and county-wide ambulance service situation
- One arrested for posession, one for warrants.
- B&G Power Equipment Sales and Rental and Pampa Texas Next Generation
- Pampa EMS makes case to continue as Pampa ambulance service
- Pampa man arrested for criminal mischief
- House Bill 3 and Teacher Compensation
- Letter to the editor: Addressing Pampa’s ambulance services
- Call Tim and Sue and the Culligan Crew for better-tasting water
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.