The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet on Monday, Nov. 1, at 9 a.m. for a regularly-scheduled meeting in the second floor courtroom of the Gray County Courthouse, located at 205 N. Russell.
After the opening formalities and an opportunity for citizens to be heard, the commissioners will dive into their agenda.
ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED ·
• Consider minutes of the previous Meeting
• Pay Bills as Approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line-Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Consider Accounting Requirements, Processing and ARPA Funding Requests for Hoover VFD, Lefors VFD and McLean VFD
• Consider Final Accounting of County Road 3 Project
• Approve Chapter 59 Asset Forfeiture Report for Constable Pet.
• Consider 9-1-1 Contract and Resolution with PRPC for Address Processing for Gray County
• Consider Vote Distribution for Gray County Appraisal District Representative Vote
• Consider Approving County Clerk Request to us funds from Records Management for Archival Boxes for Death Records
• Consider Approving Request from County Clerk to Use Funds from Records Management Fund #10 for Preservation of Records
• Rescind Approval of Julia Rayford as Signatory for Treasurer Accounts
• Consider Approval of Heather Swafford as Signatory for Treasurer Accounts
• Consider Approval of Replacement of Employee for Precinct 4
• Consider Extending Gray County Covid Emergency Declaration for 30 days
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here