The Gray County Commissioners will meet on Thursday morning at 9 a.m. in the Second Floor Courtroom at Gray County Courthouse, located at 205 N. Russell, for a regularly-scheduled meeting.
After the opening formalities, the Commissioners will consider the following items on their agenda:
• Consider Minutes of the Previous Meeting.
• Pay Bills as Approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Accept County Treasurer’s Monthly Report
• Accept County Treasurer’s Quarterly Report
• Accept County Clerk’s Monthly Report
• Consider Consolidating Voting Precincts 2,3,5 & 6 for November 2, 2021 Election.
• Consider Approval of Two Year Appointment of Election Judges for Each County Precinct.
• Discussion with IMS Reguarding Current Gray County Employee Benefits. Consider County Request for Insurica Representative Agent Change.
• Consider Declaring 2005 Chevy Half Ton Pickup YIN# 2GCEK13T551312189 (corrected from July 1 meeting) and Box Van Container as surplus equipment for Precinct 2.
• Consider Declaring Used Generator at Perry Lefors Airport Surplus.
• FY2021-22 Budget Workshop