Friday, April 8
• Breanna Nicole Pace, 22, Follett, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• Jesus Velasquez, 74, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for capias pro fine- expired driver’s license, capias pro fine- ran stop sign, capias pro fine- expired driver’s license and instanter- expired driver’s license.
• Moses Aranda, 24, Albuquerque, N.M., was arrested by PPD for criminal trespass and resisting arrest/search/transport.
Saturday, April 9
• Steven Oneal, 34, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for capias pro fine- driving while license invalid.
Sunday, April 10
• Joshua Vega, 35, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for unlawful possession of a firearm by felon.
• Shaunda Aldridge, 40, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for warrant of arrest- smoking tobacco in a prohibited area.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here