Monday, Dec. 15
• Nicholas Lee Brookshire, 41, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram, tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair.
• Christopher Bunch, 51, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for theft under $100 with previous convictions.
• Ryder Dyer, 35, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, Dec. 16
• Pamela Jane Woodruff, 59, Pampa, was arrested by PPD on a warrant of arrest- failure to stop at designated point, warrant of arrest- failure to maintain financial responsibility, warrant of arrest- speeding in school zone 30 mph in 20 mph zone, capias pro fine- speeding 36 mph in 20 mph.
• Ryder Dyer, 35, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for instanter- disorderly conduct obscene language.
• Montana Rosdale Richey, 28, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for capias pro fine- failure to yield row intersection.
• Hayden Vance Covalt, 19, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for instanter- DUI Minor.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here