Saturday, June 12
• Miranda Grayson, 33, Borger, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to one gram and less than four grams, prohibitive substance/item in a correction/civic community facility, no insurance.
• Kimberlie Hankhammer, 39, Borger, was arrested by GCSO for instanter- driving while license invalid.
• Tausha Green, 29, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for public intoxication.
• Juan Moreno, 24, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for forgery, capias pro fine- open container.
• Awais Qazi, 26, Memphis, Tenn. was arrested by Texas DPS for possession of a controlled substance penalty group two less than one gram and possession of marijuana less than two ounces.
Sunday, June 13
• Matthew Archibald, 43, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for bond surrender- theft of property greater than/equal to $750 and less than $2,500.
• Noemi Torres, 30, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years of age.
• Jason Noyes, 41, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for a terroristic threat against a public servant.