Monday, Nov. 2
• Josh Baquette, 41, Snyder, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for theft of property greater than $2,500 and less than $30,000.
• Christian Pettit, 22, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for no driver’s license, failure to maintain financial responsibility,
• Daniel Holt, 22, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for bond surrender- possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram, theft of property less than $2,500 with two or more previous conviction and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Chancellor Burrows, 30, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for theft of property greater than/equal to $100 and less than $750.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
• Michael Gerik, 62, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for disorderly conduct (with three priors) and criminal mischief greater than $100 and less than $750.
• Eric James Edson, Jr., 23, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for driving while intoxicated.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here