Monday, June 21
• Eric Rego, 46, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office on a blue warrant.
• Jerry Stegall, 26, Lefors, was arrested by the Lefors Marshal for violation of probation- possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than one gram x2, capias pro fine- speeding 45 in a 35 and capias pro fine- failure to maintain financial responsibility.
• Timmy Pettit, 53, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for instanter- possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kodi King, 25, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for instanter- public intoxication.
• Steven Rodriguez, 31, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for insufficient bond- sexual assault of a child x4, obstruction or retaliation.
Tuesday, June 22
• Hoyt Larue, 55, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for criminal trespass of a habitat/superfund/infrastructure.
• Cody White, 23, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for assault to cause bodily injury and forgery of financial instrument greater than/equal to $100 and less than $750.
• Teresa Mundell, 46, Amarillo, was arrested by GCSO for theft of property less than $2,500 with two or more previous convictions.
• Tammy Pickering, 57, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for disorderly conduct/noise.
• Blas Beltran, 44, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to one gram and less than four grams.