Friday, Feb. 19
• At 8:01 a.m., to the 1300 block of Hamilton on a medical assist.
• At 8:04 a.m., to the 1100 block of Neel on a medical assist.
• At 10:47 a.m., to the 600 block of North Hobart on a medical assist.
• At 3:35 p.m., to the 700 block of Brunow on a gas leak.
• At 4:07 p.m., to the 400 block of East Foster on a medical call.
• At 5:39 p.m., one unit and two personnel to the 800 block of Deane on a dumpster fire.
• At 6:46 p.m., to the 1000 block of North Wells on a CO incident.
• At 6:47 p.m., to the intersection of Frederic and Tignor on a motor-vehicle accident with no injuries.
Saturday, Feb. 20
• At 1 a.m., to the 1200 block of South Nelson but no incident found.
• At 3 a.m., to the 1800 block of Christine on a medical assist.
• At 5 a.m., to the 500 block of West Harvester but canceled en route.
• At 2:56 p.m., to the 700 block of North Zimmers on a medical call.
• At 4:12 p.m., to the 2600 block of Fir on a good intent call.
• At 5:01 p.m., to the 500 block of Roberta on a medical call.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here