Friday, Feb. 26
• At 7:44 a.m., to the 2300 block of Beech on a false alarm.
• At 9:08 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical call.
• At 9:27 a.m., to the 400 block of Tignor on a medical call.
• At 6:23 p.m., to the 700 block of Zimmers on a medical assist.
• At 8:18 p.m., to the 1000 block of South Banks on a medical assist.
Saturday, Feb. 27
• At 12:37 p.m., five units and seven personnel to the 800 block of South Sumner on a grass fire.
Sunday, Feb. 28
• At 12:54 a.m., to the 2200 block of Chestnut on a CO alarm.
• At 3:45 p.m., to the 2700 block of Perryton Parkway but canceled en route.
• At 7:04 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 300 block of West 30th on a police matter.
Monday, March 1
• At 3:10 a.m., to the 12000 block of East Frederic on a medical assist.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here