Wednesday, June 10
• At 8:46 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a lift assist.
• At 10:21 a.m., to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a medical assist.
• At 1:39 p.m., 11 units and 18 personnel to the 12000 block of West Highway 60 on a trash fire.
• At 2:30 p.m., three units and seven personnel to the 1700 block of Beech on a false alarm.
• At 2:43 p.m., two units and four personnel to the 2300 block of Rosewood on a downed power-line.
• At 3:27 p.m., to the 700 block of Doucette on a gas leak.
• At 3:27 p.m., two units and four personnel to State Highway 70 on a downed power-line.
• At 7:58 p.m., one unit and four personnel to the 1000 block of Neel on a lift assist.
Thursday, June 11
• At 10:40 a.m., to the 500 block of West Oklahoma on a medical call.
• At 10:36 a.m., four units and six personnel to the 13000 block of East Highway 60 on a grass fire.
• At 2:19 p.m., to the 2200 block of North Nelson on a medical assist.
• At 8:37 p.m., to the 800 block of North Nelson on a medical call.
• At 9:25 p.m., to the 400 block of East Foster on a medical call.
• At 10:29 p.m., two units and six personnel to North Highway 70 on a motor-vehicle accident with no injuries.
Friday, June 12
No report available
Saturday, June 13
• At 12:43 p.m., to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a medical call.
Sunday, June 14
• At 12:15 a.m., to the 1300 block of East Kingsmill on a medical call.
• At 2:07 a.m., to the 2600 block of North Evergreen on a medical call.
• At 2:24 a.m., six units and 16 personnel to the 500 block of North Zimmers on a structure fire.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here