Thursday, May 20
• Abby Anne McBride, 40, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for bond surrender- unauthorized use of a motor-vehicle.
• Desmond Casey Jackson, 28, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• Brenda Lynette Bailey, 41, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial restitution.
Friday, May 21
• Montra Dwayne Jackson, 34, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for bond surrender- criminal trespass.
Saturday, May 22
• Ace Nathaniel Hawley, Safford, Ari., was arrested by GCSO for assault and bail jumping/failure to appear.
• William Davbrent Thomas, 48, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for terroristic threat to cause fear of imminent severe bodily injury.
Sunday, May 23
• Matthew Glenn Bolch, 39, was arrested by PPD for interfering with public duties, resist arrest/search/transport and murder.
• Tommy Joe Stephenson, 41, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for public intoxication and pedestrian in the roadway.