Monday, Oct. 18
• At 10:38 a.m., to the 1500 block of Kentucky on a medical assist.
• At 12:06 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 600 block of West Brown on a rubbish fire.
• At 3:49 p.m., to the 700 block of Municipal Drive on an odor investigation.
• At 4:12 p.m., to the 800 block of West 25th on a medical assist.
• At 8:13 p.m., to the 1000 block of Neel on an odor investigation.
• At 8:18 p.m., to the 500 block of Doucette on a structure fire.
Tuesday, Oct. 19
• At 12:17 a.m., to the 1100 block of Sierra on a medical assist.
• At 12:44 a.m., to the 100 block of Village Drive on a medical assist.
• At 11:33 a.m., to the 2500 block of Evergreen on a medical assist.
• At 12:14 p.m., to the 400 block of Pitts on a gas leak.
• At 1:35 p.m., to the intersection of Hobart and Kentucky on a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 3:55 p.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical call.
• At 5:05 p.m., to the 1800 block of North Zimmers on a lift assist.
• At 6:43 p.m., to the 1400 block of North Hobart on a gas spill.
Wednesday, Oct. 20
• At 12:40 a.m., to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a medical assist.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here