Sunday, June 6
• At 3:27 p.m., to the 100 block of Panhandle Driver on a medical assist.
• At 3:55 p.m., to the 2100 block of Beech on a medical call.
• At 6:52 p.m., to the 1100 block of Willow on a medical assist.
Monday, June 7
• At 5 a.m., one unit and four personnel to the 900 block of Bernard on a medical call.
• At 9:32 a.m., to the 2500 block of Le Anna Lane on a medical assist.
• At 1:08 p.m., to the 2600 block of Navajo on a lift assist.
• At 9:24 p.m., five units and nine personnel to the 700 block of Magnolia on a structure fire.
• At 9:52 p.m., to the intersection of Highways 60 and 70 on a motor-vehicle collision with no injuries.
• At 11:18 p.m., to the 2800 block of Charles on a medical assist.
Tuesday, June 8
• At 10:36 a.m., to the 2300 block of Christine but cancelled en route.
• At 3:41 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 600 block of Tignor on a smoke alarm.
• At 4:27 p.m., to the 1900 block of Faulkner on a lift assist.
• At 4:48 p.m., four units and eight personnel to Chisum Trail on a structure fire.
• At 8:16 p.m., to the 1400 block of East Francis on a medical call.
Wednesday, June 9
• At 12 a.m., to the 2100 block of Chestnut on a medical assist.