Monday, Nov. 15
• At 6:38 a.m., one unit and four personnel to the 1300 block of South Barrett on a medical call.
• At 2:30 p.m., one unit and four personnel to the 400 block of North Sumner on a medical assist.
• At 4:18 p.m., one unit and four personnel to the 500 block of North Hazel on a good intent.
• At 6:01 p.m., two units and seven personnel to the intersection of Hobart and Alcock on a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 9:26 p.m., to the 2200 block of Dogwood on a medical call.
Tuesday, Nov. 16
• At 6:56 a.m., to the 700 block of Frost on a medical assist.
• At 8:34 a.m., to the intersection of Highway 60 and Loop 171 on a motor-vehicle collision.
• At 10:31 a.m., to the 2300 block of Primrose on a medical assist.
• At 11:04 a.m., to the 12000 block of East Frederic on a medical assist.
• At 11:28 a.m., to the 1000 block of Sirroco on a good intent.
• At 1:34 p.m., to the 600 block of Deane on a medical assist.
• At 2:13 p.m., to the 1500 block of Coffee on a lift assist.
• At 2:20 p.m., to the 1400 block of South Barnes on an agency assist.
• At 2:25 p.m., to the 2600 block of Fir on a lift assist.
• At 2:44 p.m., five units and nine personnel to the 300 block of Davis on a structure fire.
• At 5:06 p.m., two units and three personnel to the 12000 block of Highway 152 East on a grass fire.
• At 9:06 p.m., to the 500 block of Hazel on a false alarm.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here