Wednesday, July 15
• Yvette Torres, 35, Oklahoma City, was arrested Wednesday by GCSO for Class C- no driver’s license and driving while intoxicated.
Thursday, July 16
• Jack Wagnor, 30, Amarillo, was arrested Thursday by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for failure to comply sex offender duty to register, terroristic threat.
• Morris Crump, 55, was arrested Thursday by GCSO for bond surrender.
Friday, July 17
• Trenton Harris, 31, Pampa, was arrested Friday by GCSO for violation of a protective order.
• Christopher Fowler, 38, Pampa, was arrested Frdiay by Pampa Police Department for possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear.
Saturday, July 18
• Amanda Douglas, 39, Pampa, was arrested Saturday by PPD for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance penalty group three less than 28 grams, possession of a controlled substance penalty group 3 less than 28 grams and X2 possession of dangerous drugs.
• Trent Magers, 32, Pampa, was arrested Saturday by GCSO for x4 capias pro fine.
• Timothy Knoop, 33, Pampa, was arrested Saturday by PPD for assault to cause bodily injury — family member with previous convictions.
Sunday, July 19
• Danile Quilimaco, 47, Pampa, was arrested Sunday by PPD for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than one gram and less than four grams, other county warrant- Dallas County.
• Vickie Bauer, 58, Pampa, was arrested Sunday by PPD for organized retail theft greater than $100 and less than $750.
• Brian Been, 30, Pampa, was arrested Sunday by PPD for driving while intoxicated.
Monday, July 20
• Matthew Burris, 37, Pampa, was arrested Sunday by PPD for bond surrender.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here