Friday, Nov. 19
• Mark Williams, 57, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office on a bench warrant- aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Saturday, Nov. 20
• Juan Resendiz-Cuevas, 28, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for capias pro fine- speeding 49 in a 30, capias pro fine- no seat belt, warrant of arrest- displaying expired registration.
• Jessica Hinton, 26, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for warrant of arrest- no driver’s license, warrant of arrest- failure to appear.
• Willy Boyd Ballard, 50, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for capias pro fine- possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Efern Hernandez, 27, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for bond surrender- driving while license invalid with previous conviction, bond surrender- unlawful carrying of a weapon, bond surrender- criminal trespass, bond surrender- possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than four grams, bond surrender- assault to cause bodily injury to a family member, capias pro fine- possession of drug paraphernalia, warrant of arrest- possession of drug paraphernalia, capias pro fine- failure to maintain financial responsibility, warrant of arrest- no seat belt, warrant of arrest- failure to appear/bail jumping.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here