The Pampa News told you the story of Misty Auwen who was fighting her battle with breast cancer in an article that was published in October 2017.
While the official start of school will not be until next Tuesday, Pampa Independent School District will be hosting a Back-to-School Bash Saturday, Aug. 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Pampa High School.
The Gray County commissioners court met on Wednesday for a regularly-scheduled meeting with each commissioner present.
- Saints Three & Out: The good, the bad of Saints loss to Cardinals; When will Drew Brees play?
- Reagan's daughter: My father would be appalled
- A warm welcome? New Saints banner reminds opponents that city's hospitality ends at Superdome
- Cuomo: Trump's military parade about power
- Taysom Hill falters in first start as Saints drop preseason matchup to Cardinals
A lot has occurred since our last column. We had a cross country move that required me to take a couple of weeks off from writing.
Six weeks ago, my sister-in-law was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. This devastating announcement was unexpected. She and my brother rushed off to a cancer treatment center in another state. We have great expectations that her treatment there will prove miraculous.