The following indictments were handed down by the 223rd Grand Jury in Gray County:
• Yimi Arroyo, 48, was indicted for sexual abuse of a child- continuous- victim under 14 years of age. A first-degree offense with bond denied. Arroyo had two indictments for these offenses.
• Michael Ryan Cook, 31, was indicted for assault on a public servant. A third-degree offense with a bond set at $50,000.
• Tyler Jordan Fry, 29, was indicted for unlawful possession of metal or body armor by a felon. A third-degree penalty with a habitual enhancement. Bond was denied. Fry was also indicted for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. A third-degree offense with a habitual enhancement. Bond was denied.
• Michael Darwin Heuer, 26, was indicted for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram. A state-jail offense with a bond of $10,000.
• Fabian Loaiza-Martinez, 21, was indicted for smuggling of persons. A third-degree penalty with a bond set at $20,000.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here