Friday, April 22
• At 11:39 a.m., to the 1800 block of Coffee on a medical assist.
• At 1:26 p.m., to the 2100 block of Nelson on a medical assist.
• At 2:15 p.m., to the 11000 block of Highway 60 on a lift assist.
• At 3:06 p.m., five units and nine personnel to the 600 block of Carr on a structure fire.
• At 3 p.m., to the 1700 block of Harvester on a stand-by.
• At 8:04 p.m., two units and six personnel to the intersection of 25th and Perryton on a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 8:35 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 1100 block of East Francis on a cooking fire.
• At 8:55 p.m., three units and six personnel to the 600 block of Carr on a tree fire.
Saturday, April 23
• At 12:35 a.m., to the 600 block of Carr on a structure fire.
• At 4:11 a.m., four units and six personnel to the intersection of Highway 152 and Western on a smoke scare.
Sunday, April 24
No report available
Monday, April 25
• At 9:34 p.m., to the 500 block of Lowry on a medical call.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here