Thursday afternoon at 2:33 pm , Pampa Fire Department was dispatched to 2831 Perryton Parkway, Best Western Motel, on a possible fire. Upon arrival the fire was discovered in Room 121.
Pampa Fire Department responded with ten (10) personnel and five (5) units and they were assisted at the scene by Hoover Volunteer Fire Department with one (1) personnel and one (1) unit.
The fire was quickly contained. Fire Marshall, Jason Roberts, learned there was one occupant in the room who witnessed an electrical malfunction. The occupant was able to evacuate the room. There were no injuries related with this fire.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here