Thursday, Sept. 30
• John Carl Brimm, 45, McLean was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office on a Lefors Municipal Warrant- Expired Registration.
Wednesday, Sept. 29
• Randall Jack Hatcher, 31, Shamrock, was arrested for bond forfeiture- forgery of a financial instrument greater than $100 and less than $750, possession of drug paraphernalia, defective tail lamps, failure to appear- bail jumping.
• Roman Castillo, Jr., was arrested by PPD for assault to cause bodily injury to a family member.
• Jordan Michael Baker, 23, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for trespass.
• Cristina Amanda Gomez, 44, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for theft of property greater than/equal to $100 and less than $750.
• Sarah Lynn Johnson, 39, Lefors, was arrested by GCSO for violation of probation possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram, theft of service greater than/equal to $750 and less than $2,500 and Ochiltree County - bond surrender possession of a controlled substance.
• Dana Lynn Daniels, 57, White Deer, was arrested by PPD for driving while license invalid, failure to maintain financial responsibility and no driver’s license.
Tuesday, Sept. 28
• Michael Isaiah Vasquez, 34, Round Rock, was arrested by GCSO for possession of marijuana greater than five pounds and less than/equal to 50 pounds, possession of a controlled substance penalty group two less than one gram.
• George Thomas Reames, Jr., 50, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for driving while license invalid with no insurance.
• Sharon Michael Dorsey, 27, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for violation of a protective order.
• Aaron Lee Hink, 32, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for criminal mischief greater than/equal to $100 and less than $750.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here