Monday, Oct. 4
• Maira Jeanett Portillo, 34, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for failure to maintain financial responsibility (x2), no driver’s license (x2) and no seat belt for child.
Tuesday, Oct. 5
• Cameron Burns, 27, Sikeston, Mo. was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for public intoxication.
Wednesday, Oct. 6
• Justin Reed Ensey, 41, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for criminal trespass, possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to four grams and less than 200 grams.
• Samuel Christopher Smith, 26, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for capias pro fine- driving while license invalid.
• Kristy Gayle Balay, 45, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for capias pro fine- failure to appear at county for civil service, capias pro fine- disorderly conduct and capias pro fine- public intoxication.
• Luis Alberto Aguilar, 32, Grandview, Kan., was arrested by GCSO for obstruction of highway/passageway and unlawful carrying of a weapon.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here