The Gray County Commissioners will meet at 9 a.m. on Friday in the second floor courtroom at Gray County Courthouse located at 205 N. Russell.
After the formalities and considering the minutes of the previous meeting, the commissioners will look at their new business at hand.
• Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor.
• Consider line item transfers.
• Consider budget amendments.
• Accept the Treasurer’s Quarterly Report
• Recognize Jimmy Gatlin for Retirement from the County
• Presentation by Nick Simpson Texas Agri Life Extension Agent
• Consider replacing Elaine Morris with Carla Carter for the Sick Pool Committee.
• Approve Bond for Teresa Davis
• Accept Continuing Education for County Clerk Office
• Consider County Road F crossing by Amarillo Natural Gas
• Consider Potter County Fee increase for mental commitments
• Consider Resolution matching TX DOT Aviation request for Perry Lefors Lighting Project.
• Consider County Wide Burn Ban.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here