Monday, Nov. 1
• At 7:34 a.m., two units and six personnel to the intersection of Harvester and Hamilton on a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 11:42 a.m., to the 900 block of Gray on a good intent call.
• At 12:45 p.m., to the 300 block of Anne on a medical call.
Tuesday, Nov. 2
• At 9:01 a.m., two units and six personnel to the 1700 block of Duncan on a fire alarm activation.
• At 9:28 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical assist.
• At 2:30 p.m., three units and seven personnel on an unauthorized burn.
Wednesday, Nov. 3
• At 1:57 p.m., four units and eight personnel to the 1100 block of Willow on a structure fire.
• At 5:27 p.m., to the 2800 block of Charles on a medical assist.
• At 5:34 p.m., to the 1400 block of South Barnes on a lift assist.
• At 6:32 p.m., to the 1300 block of Hamilton on a medical asisst.
• At 8:25 p.m., to the 600 block of Magnolia on a medical assist.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here