A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Pampa Independent School District will be held July 25, beginning at 5:45 p.m. in the Pampa ISD Administration Building, 1233 N. Hobart Street, Pampa, TX 79065.
After the opening formalities and and executive session, the Board will meet in open session at 6:45 p.m. for Spotlight on Excellence. Following a public hearing in regard to the intention of Pampa Independent School District to consider designating the Pampa IP Pipeline Wind Reinvestment Zone at 7 p.m., there will be an opportunity for public comments at 7:15 p.m.
The Board will then address the following items:
• Consideration and action to approve Board Meeting Minutes: June 27, 2022
• Consideration and possible action to approve quarterly investment reports
• Consideration and action to approve monthly financial reports
• Consideration and action to approve 2022-2023 appraisers and appraisal calendar
• Consideration and action to approve contract with Engage2Learn for professional development -Teacher Coaching
• Consideration and action to approve purchase of VoIP Communication System and Telecommunication Voice System
• Consideration and possible action to approve a consulting contract for leadership, coaching, and support for Pre-K/Head Start, and Kindergarten
• Discussion and possible action on a Resolution designating the Pampa IP Pipeline Wind Reinvestment Zone, establishing the boundaries thereof and providing for an effective date, pursuant to Chapters 312 and 313 of the Texas Tax Code
• Review and discussion of Pampa ISD 2022-2023 parent/student handbook and Pampa ISD employee handbook
• Consideration and possible action to approve the Pampa ISD Staff and Student Dress Code
• Consideration and possible action to approve Pampa ISD Gifted and Talented (GT) Handbook
• Consideration and action to approve an interlocal contract pursuant to Texas Government Code Chapter 791 and Texas Education Code 44.031(a)(4) for the provision of Auto, Libility, Property/Casualty, Workers Compensation and other related District coverages.
• Consideration and possible action to approve Memorandum of Understanding with City of Pampa for School Resource Officer
• First Reading TASB Policy Update 119
• Consideration and possible action to approve endorsement of an individual as Region 16 representative on the TASB Board of Directors
• Review STAAR and End of Course Testing Results
• Employment of professional employee(s)
• Superintendent’s evaluation
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here