Friday, Feb. 7
• Earl Knotts, 38, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Paige Willingham, 28, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction or suspension without financial restitution.
• James Murphree, 48, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for a warrant- aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, warrant- unlawful posession of a firearm by a felon.
Saturday, Feb. 8
• Cassandra Springer, 24, Howardwick, TX, was arrested by Texas DPS for possession of a controlled substance penalty group 3 greater than 28 grams, possession of marijuana greater than 2 ounces.
Sunday, Feb. 9
• James Jennings, 65, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for a warrant- failure to maintain financial responsibility (x2), warrant- displayed expired registration (x2), warrant- failure to appear.
• Jordan Baker, 22, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for a warrant- speeding 50 mph in a 35 mph zone.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here