The following cases were filed in the 223rd District Court of Gray County:
• In a judgment of conviction by the court, Allen Ray Williams, Jr. was sentenced to three years institutional division for sex offenders duty to register life/90-day.
• In a judgment of conviction by the court, Jerry Neal Riggs was sentenced to 10 years institutional division for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to four grams and less than 200 grams.
• In an order of deferred adjudication, Stacie Michelle Winegeart was placed on community supervision for two years for theft of property less than $2,500 with two or more previous convictions.
• In a judgment of conviction by the court, Hunter Wayne Oeleis was sentenced to eight months state jail division for burglary of a building.
• In an order of deferred adjudication, Britney Bidon was sentenced to three years community supervision for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• In an order of deferred adjudication, Jose Angel Reyes was sentenced to two years community supervision for evading arrest/detention with a vehicle.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here