Friday, Oct. 8
• Rubicel Huerta, 18, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for capias pro fine- no driver’s license, capias pro fine- speeding, capias pro fine- driver’s license, capias pro fine- public intoxication, capias pro fine- possession of drug paraphernalia, capias pro fine- minor in possession of alcohol.
• James Victor Hathaway, 28, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to four grams and less than 200 grams, criminal mischief greater than/equal to $2,500 and less than $30,000.
• Keon Mathis, 22, Childress, was arrested by GCSO for motion to revoke probation- assault to cause bodily injury.
• Jamison Andrew Moore, 44, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for public intoxication.
• Debbie Alvarado, 55, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO and sent for 45 days.
Saturday, Oct. 9
• Kristen Victoria Baker, 24, Amarillo, was arrested by GCSO for other county warrant- aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Ruben Reyes, 34, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for failure to appear- bail jumping, theft under $100 and forgery of a financial instrument.
• Miles Jacob Markley, 28, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for injury to a child, elderly, disabled with intent to cause bodily harm.
• Anna Elizabeth Sain, 39, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for bond surrender- possession of a dangerous drug and capias pro fine- theft under $100.
Sunday, Oct. 10
• Tyson Louis Pounds, 36, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO on a blue warrant.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here