Thursday, June 24
• At 9:30 a.m., to the 2300 block of beech on a medical alarm.
• At 11:02 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical assist.
• At 1:13 p.m., five units and 10 personnel to the 500 block of Warren on a structure fire.
Friday, June 25
• At 4:23 a.m., one unit and four personnel to the 1600 block of Somerville on a medical call.
• At 11:45 a.m., to the 1900 block of North Christy on a lift assist.
• At 12:07 p.m., to the intersection of Hobart/Somerville on a vehicle accident.
• At 1:36 p.m., two units and three personnel to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a medical assist.
• At 6:25 p.m., to the 700 block of North Zimmers on a lightning strike.
• At 6:37 p.m., two units and five personnel to West of Beverly on a tank battery fire.
Saturday, June 26
• At 8:03 p.m., to the 1300 block of Terrace on a lift assist.
Sunday, June 27
• At 1:21 a.m., two units and six personnel to the intersection of Highway 152 and County Road 4 on a motor-vehicle collision.